Monday, December 22, 2008

Tonsils

Hmmm.... what to say about tonsils... Well, I don't have mine anymore, and the recovery is a little slower than I was expecting. Today is day 6 and there is still considerable pain when the meds start to run down.

I had some bleeding on day 4, ended up calling 911 and was taken into Emergency for a better look. It was my first ambulance ride, so that was fun. The bleeding subsided pretty quickly/thankfully, and they re-cauterized a couple spots to prevent the bleeding. Haven't bled since.

The doctor there told me day 5 was the worst, and i am now past that.

We have just received a nice dumping of snow (approx 30 cm), so a white Christmas we will have, which is nice. I am ready for Christmas, all i need to do yet is pick up the 2 kittens i am suprising Lauryn and Brooke with. I pick them up tomorrow. :)

Looks like Jan 09 may be a busy month here for us... I believe we have sold our house, (ya!), and i am currently working diligently on securing another home for us. I have found a mini-home in St. George that I am very interested in, and Lord willing things will all fall in place for me to purchase it.

God is faithful!

I guess i need to take some Advil and get some soup to eat... I am going really enjoy eating real food again!!! It is amazing how many things we can take forgranted!


Merry Christmas!


Warren

2 comments:

lil said...

I didn't know you were posting on here, so glad I 'found' it!! Man, tonsils out just before Christmas? Maybe it kept you from overeating, eh?
Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and thanks for finding a good flight for your dad. Just pray the weather cooperates!!
God bless you in '09.

Bonnie said...

Man,I just "found" this too. It's great! Let's hear an update :)